Women's Wellbeing Day
Friday, 27 January 2023
10:00 - 14:00
£99.00 per person
* Some events are not hosted by PAUS. so you may be redirected to a 3rd party website to book tickets.
Re-think. Re-learn. Re-treat.
A half-day wellness workshop to support women in nourishing their bodies from the inside out.
Mind-body balance and learning techniques to de-stress and create new habits. Learn from four practitioners:
Pilates by Daniele Thomas
Reflexology by Isobel Woodward
Mindset by Gemma Dean
Nutrition by Candice Corbett
We have created a 4 hour mini retreat incorporating multiple forms of self-care to support you in re-setting your mind, body and soul and helping you kickstart 2023 in the best possible way.
As part of the retreat you will enjoy:
* One hour of pilates to connect mind & body through an energetic full body flow. A recording supporting you with incorporating movement into your everyday routine to increase your energy and strength
* Refreshments throughout the day including a make your own botanical tea
* Reflexology workshop introducing you to the practise and showing you what it can do for you. How to build reflexology into your daily routine to reduce stress and give you a healthy glow
* Lunch at the Hilltop Bistro including a starter, main course and homemade cake
* Energy healing and mindset hacks delivered by our Guest Expert. Meditation and mindset techniques to help reprogram your mind and support your nervous system when life gets a little busy and you need to kick the overwhelm
* Nutrition advice including some new recipes to help support a healthy immune system and balance hormones
* Tote bag containing wellness goodies
* If you would like to stay longer, you can enjoy the Paus bathing tubs at your own charge